In the early morning of April 6, a fire broke out in the Smith house in Hayden. The electrical fire spread quickly throughout the house, and they were not able to retrieve personal items.
The day following the fire, the Hayden High School Business Club, which recently opened the Howl Thrift Store, quickly had a meeting and voted unanimously to help. The Howl Thrift Store is open to the public and located in the Hayden High School. It provides used clothing and more at super low prices. All the money raised over the next month will be donated to the Smith family.
Anyone interested in visiting the Lobo Thrift Store or donating to help the Smith family recover can contact the Hayden High School.