Pinal County Supervisor Pete Rios in conjunction with the Pinal County Public Works department continues to offer District 1 residents free landfill vouchers in eastern Pinal County. The voucher program was initiated to help residents with waste disposal costs and reduce the amount of illegal and wildcat dumping in the desert.
In 2018, a total of 5,223 voucher were issued, but only 2,983 of those vouchers were redeemed.
Supervisor Rios encourages local residents to take advantage of the voucher program and help keep yards free from bulk-trash, reduce fire danger and help keep our deserts debris-free.
Several simple rules apply:
• Three vouchers are issued to Pinal County residents for their primary residence only
• You must provide a current utility bill with your name and service address imprinted to verify proof of residency and it must be dated within the last 60 days
• Vouchers are only valid for the current calendar year
• You may redeem the vouchers at the Dudleyville landfill or the Oracle transfer station
• Each voucher allows for disposal of one truck load (750 lbs) of residential debris at Oracle and three cu. yds. at the Dudleyville Landfill for no charge
You may obtain a voucher at Pinal County Board of Supervisors office (or email a valid utility receipt and vouchers will be mailed to you). Supervisor Rios’ office is located at: 118 Catalina Ave., Mammoth, AZ 85618
For more information regarding the waste voucher program please contact Rios’ office at 520-866-7830 or 520-487-2941.