It’s Super Bowl season again! Although my beloved Denver Broncos are not playing (you know, they won last year) we will still be gathering with friends to watch the big game! I’ve done a quick round up of some of my favorite dishes that are perfect for game day!
Starting at the top left and working around the image clockwise:
1. Michelada – Have plenty of limes, ice, and Negro Modelos on hand for this one. Although these are often served with Clamato, I am not a huge fan – but hey, add some to yours if you like!
2. Yogurt Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños – these are easy to make and will be gobbled up in no time!
3. Bacon Wrapped Scallops – you can find the how to on this yummy dish over on my guest post, Host A Tapas Party, for Popsiculture.
4. These Buffalo Chicken Sliders with a Celery Slaw are perfect for watching the big game as you prepare the chicken in a crock pot. Credit for the recipe on this one goes to The Country Cook. You can’t go wrong with having some sort of “buffalo chicken” dish at your party!
5. Last but not least, chips and salsa are a staple while watching any football game! This Not As Cool As A Cucumber – Roasted Salsa will meet that requirement! Enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday!
I love to hear feedback – please visit my blog at
You can also follow The Bubbly Hostess on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.