Don’t miss nine-time Guinness World Record holder Adam Winrich, Whip Cracker Extraordinaire at the 25th annual Arizona Renaissance Festival as he attempts to add a tenth Guinness record to his list of feats.
ADAM CRACK attempted to add a new GUINNESS record; most flowers cracked from the mouth in one minute at the Arizona Renaissance Festival on Saturday, Feb. 23 during his 11:30 a.m. show at the Falconer’s Heath. Adam performs at 11:30 a.m., 1, 2 and 3:30 p.m. at the Falconer’s Heath.
From musical whips and exploding soda cans to flaming whips it is easy to see why Adam holds multiple Guinness World Records. All ages will be impressed by his amazing skills. Adam truly is a Whip Master.
ADAM HOLDS 9 GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS:
• 2010 Most two-handed whip cracks in one minute: (513)
• 2009 Most bullwhip cracks in one minute: (257)
• The longest whip ever cracked (216 ft. long)
• The most stock whip cracks in a minute (272)
• The most bullwhip cracks in one minute (253)
• And ‘fastest whip’ – 10 targets (4.85 seconds)
• The most two handed whip cracks in a minute (420)
• The most candles extinguished in one minute with a whip (50)
• The most drink cans broken with a whip in three minutes (23 cans)
For 25 years, the Arizona Renaissance Festival has been captivating visitors with an incomparable spectrum of unique entertainment and experiences.
The Festival is located nine miles east of Apache Junction on Highway 60. The Festival is open rain or shine, Saturdays and Sundays through March 31. Tickets are available in advance at FRYS Food Stores throughout the state for $20 for adults and $10 for children (ages 5-12) OR Tickets may be purchased at the Festival Box Office day of show for $2 more.
The Arizona Renaissance Festival is celebrating 25 Years of Cheers and welcomes more than 250,000 guests each season with an unparalleled collective entertainment experience, including 16th Century games, people powered rides, arts, 200 craft shoppes, feasting, music, and one-of-a-kind encounters with a colorful cast of period characters throughout its 30 acre village. Parking is FREE.
Additional information is available online at RenFestInfo.com or by phone, 520-463-2600.